Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Aberdeen. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Aberdeen. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Aberdeen & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Aberdeen should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Aberdeen?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Aberdeen. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Aberdeen Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Aberdeen, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Aberdeen? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Aberdeen
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Aberdeen and neighboring communities: