Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in North Carolina. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in North Carolina. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Charlotte, Raleigh & more! Visit our service area page here for all locations or call the number below to speak to a tree trimming specialist. Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services North Carolina homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in North Carolina. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
Professional Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in North Carolina, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AREA
NC Tree Trimming serves the entire state of North Carolina:
Charlotte • Raleigh • Greensboro • Durham • Winston-Salem • Fayetteville • Cary • Wilmington • High Point • Concord • Asheville • Greenville • Gastonia • Jacksonville • Apex • Huntersville • Chapel Hill • Burlington • Kannapolis • Rocky Mount • Mooresville • Wake Forest • Wilson • Hickory