Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jacksonville. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jacksonville. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Jacksonville & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years often result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Jacksonville homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jacksonville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jacksonville. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Jacksonville Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jacksonville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jacksonville? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jacksonville
NC Tree Trimming serves Jacksonville and neighboring communities: