Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Raleigh. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Raleigh. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Raleigh & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Raleigh should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Raleigh?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Raleigh. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Raleigh Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Raleigh, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Raleigh? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Raleigh
NC Tree Trimming serves Raleigh and the surrounding area: