Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Greensboro. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Greensboro. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Greensboro & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Greensboro homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Greensboro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Greensboro. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Greensboro Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Greensboro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Greensboro? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Greensboro
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Greensboro and communities nearby: