Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Rocky Mount. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Rocky Mount. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Rocky Mount & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Rocky Mount homeowners need to have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Rocky Mount?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Rocky Mount. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Rocky Mount Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Rocky Mount, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Rocky Mount? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Rocky Mount
NC Tree Trimming serves Rocky Mount and communities nearby: