Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Wilmington. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Wilmington. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Wilmington & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Wilmington homeowners need to perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Wilmington?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Wilmington. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Wilmington Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Wilmington, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Wilmington? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Wilmington
NC Tree Trimming serves Wilmington and the surrounding area: