Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Fayetteville. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fayetteville. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Fayetteville & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fayetteville should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Fayetteville?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fayetteville. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Fayetteville Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fayetteville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fayetteville? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fayetteville
NC Tree Trimming serves Fayetteville and neighboring communities: