Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Charlotte. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Charlotte. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Charlotte & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Charlotte homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Charlotte?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Charlotte. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Charlotte Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Charlotte, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Charlotte? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Charlotte
NC Tree Trimming serves Charlotte and communities nearby: