Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Albemarle. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Albemarle. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Albemarle & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Albemarle should schedule on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Albemarle?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Albemarle. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Albemarle Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Albemarle, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Albemarle? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Albemarle
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Albemarle and the surrounding area: