Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Arapahoe. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Arapahoe. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Arapahoe & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Arapahoe homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Arapahoe?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Arapahoe. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Arapahoe Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Arapahoe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Arapahoe? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Arapahoe
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Arapahoe and communities nearby: