Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bailey. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s a good idea to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bailey. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Bailey & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bailey need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bailey?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bailey. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bailey Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bailey, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bailey? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bailey
NC Tree Trimming serves Bailey and neighboring communities: