Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bakersville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Bakersville. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Bakersville & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long can result in many exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Bakersville homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bakersville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bakersville. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bakersville Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bakersville, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bakersville? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bakersville
NC Tree Trimming serves Bakersville and communities nearby: