Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Barker Heights. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Barker Heights. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Barker Heights & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for too long often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Barker Heights should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Barker Heights?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Barker Heights. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to prune your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Barker Heights Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Barker Heights, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Barker Heights? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Barker Heights
NC Tree Trimming serves Barker Heights and neighboring communities: