Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Bath. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bath. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Bath & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for too long typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Bath need to have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bath?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bath. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Bath Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bath, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bath? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bath
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Bath and neighboring communities: