Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Beech Mountain. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Beech Mountain. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Beech Mountain & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Beech Mountain should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Beech Mountain?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Beech Mountain. Soon the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to prune your tree, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Beech Mountain Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Beech Mountain, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Beech Mountain? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Beech Mountain
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Beech Mountain and communities nearby: