Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bethania. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bethania. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Bethania & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bethania need to complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Bethania?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Bethania. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Bethania Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bethania, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bethania? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bethania
NC Tree Trimming serves Bethania and the surrounding area: