Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Blowing Rock. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Blowing Rock. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Blowing Rock & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Blowing Rock homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Blowing Rock?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Blowing Rock. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Blowing Rock Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Blowing Rock, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Blowing Rock? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Blowing Rock
NC Tree Trimming serves Blowing Rock and communities nearby: