Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Boiling Spring Lakes. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Boiling Spring Lakes. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Boiling Spring Lakes & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years typically result in many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Boiling Spring Lakes should complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Boiling Spring Lakes?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boiling Spring Lakes. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Boiling Spring Lakes Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boiling Spring Lakes, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boiling Spring Lakes? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boiling Spring Lakes
NC Tree Trimming serves Boiling Spring Lakes and communities nearby: