Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Boone. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Boone. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Boone & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Boone homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Boone?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Boone. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Boone Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Boone, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Boone? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Boone
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Boone and the surrounding area: