Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Bowmore. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Bowmore. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Bowmore & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Bowmore should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Bowmore?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Bowmore. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Bowmore Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Bowmore, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Bowmore? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Bowmore
NC Tree Trimming serves Bowmore and neighboring communities: