Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Cashiers. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Cashiers. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Cashiers & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can result in several major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Cashiers should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Cashiers?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Cashiers. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to prune your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Cashiers Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cashiers, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cashiers? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cashiers
NC Tree Trimming serves Cashiers and the surrounding area: