Tree trimming is an important part of landscaping and home maintenance in Cedar Point. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Cedar Point. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Cedar Point & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Cedar Point homeowners need to schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Cedar Point?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Cedar Point. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Cedar Point Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Cedar Point, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Cedar Point? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Cedar Point
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Cedar Point and neighboring communities: