Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Clayton. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Clayton. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Clayton & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long typically lead to many major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Clayton homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Clayton?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Clayton. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Clayton Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Clayton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Clayton? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Clayton
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Clayton and the surrounding area: