Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Dobbins Heights. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Dobbins Heights. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Dobbins Heights & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often result in several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Dobbins Heights should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Dobbins Heights?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Dobbins Heights. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, monitor for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Dobbins Heights Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Dobbins Heights, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Dobbins Heights? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Dobbins Heights
NC Tree Trimming serves Dobbins Heights and communities nearby: