Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Drexel. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Drexel. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Drexel & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and bending branches is one of many tree care services Drexel homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Drexel?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Drexel. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re questioning if now is the right time to trim your tree, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Drexel Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Drexel, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Drexel? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Drexel
NC Tree Trimming serves Drexel and neighboring communities: