Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Fountain. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Fountain. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Fountain & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically result in several major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Fountain need to complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Fountain?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Fountain. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Fountain Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Fountain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Fountain? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Fountain
NC Tree Trimming serves Fountain and neighboring communities: