Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Garland. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and time many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Garland. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Garland & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for several years typically lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Garland homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Garland?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Garland. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Garland Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Garland, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Garland? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Garland
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Garland and neighboring communities: