Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Granite Quarry. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Granite Quarry. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Granite Quarry & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Granite Quarry should have done on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Granite Quarry?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Granite Quarry. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Granite Quarry Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Granite Quarry, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Granite Quarry? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Granite Quarry
NC Tree Trimming serves Granite Quarry and neighboring communities: