Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in High Shoals. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in High Shoals. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including High Shoals & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years can lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services High Shoals homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in High Shoals?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in High Shoals. Quickly the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The High Shoals Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in High Shoals, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in High Shoals? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN High Shoals
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves High Shoals and neighboring communities: