Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home maintenance in Highlands. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highlands. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Highlands & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Highlands should schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Highlands?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highlands. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Highlands Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highlands, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highlands? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highlands
NC Tree Trimming serves Highlands and communities nearby: