Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Highlands. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Highlands. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Highlands & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically lead to several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging branches is one of many tree care services Highlands homeowners should schedule on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Highlands?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Highlands. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Highlands Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Highlands, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Highlands? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Highlands
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Highlands and the surrounding area: