Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Holly Ridge. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Holly Ridge. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Holly Ridge & more! Your home’s trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and hanging limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Holly Ridge should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Holly Ridge?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Holly Ridge. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Holly Ridge Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holly Ridge, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holly Ridge? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holly Ridge
NC Tree Trimming serves Holly Ridge and communities nearby: