Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Holly Springs. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Holly Springs. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Holly Springs & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Holly Springs should perform on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Holly Springs?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Holly Springs. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to trim your tree, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or longer
The Holly Springs Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Holly Springs, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Holly Springs? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Holly Springs
NC Tree Trimming serves Holly Springs and the surrounding area: