Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Indian Trail. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s a smart idea to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Indian Trail. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Indian Trail & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and bending branches is one of several tree care services Indian Trail homeowners need to complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Indian Trail?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Indian Trail. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Indian Trail Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Indian Trail, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Determining the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Indian Trail? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Indian Trail
NC Tree Trimming serves Indian Trail and the surrounding area: