Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in James City. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in James City. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including James City & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years often result in several exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services James City homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in James City?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in James City. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The James City Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in James City, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in James City? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN James City
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves James City and neighboring communities: