Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Jefferson. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Jefferson & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for several years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services Jefferson homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Jefferson. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage might happen. If you’re curious if right now is the right time to prune your tree, consider some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been done in three years or more
The Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson
NC Tree Trimming serves Jefferson and the surrounding area: