Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in Jefferson. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Jefferson. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Jefferson & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many major exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Jefferson need to have done on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Jefferson?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Jefferson. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Jefferson Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Jefferson, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Jefferson? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Jefferson
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Jefferson and neighboring communities: