Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Kill Devil Hills. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and machinery and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kill Devil Hills. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Kill Devil Hills & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Kill Devil Hills should complete on a yearly basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kill Devil Hills?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kill Devil Hills. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kill Devil Hills Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kill Devil Hills, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kill Devil Hills? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kill Devil Hills
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Kill Devil Hills and the surrounding area: