Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in King. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in King. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including King & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for several years can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to eliminate dead and loose limbs and branches is one of many tree care services King homeowners should complete on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in King?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in King. In short time the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The King Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in King, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in King? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN King
NC Tree Trimming serves King and the surrounding area: