Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Kings Mountain. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Kings Mountain. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Kings Mountain & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Kings Mountain need to schedule on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dying branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Kings Mountain?
Don’t wait too long when it comes to tree pruning in Kings Mountain. Quickly the branches will become unruly or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are too close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your home
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Kings Mountain Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Kings Mountain, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Kings Mountain? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists available with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Kings Mountain
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Kings Mountain and communities nearby: