Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Liberty. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Liberty. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Liberty & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often lead to many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services Liberty homeowners should have done on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Liberty?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Liberty. Soon the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to trim your tree, inspect for some of these indicators below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Liberty Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Liberty, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Liberty? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Liberty
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Liberty and neighboring communities: