Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Light Oak. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Light Oak. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Light Oak & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years typically result in many exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to eliminate dying and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Light Oak homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Light Oak?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Light Oak. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, look for some of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your home
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or longer
The Light Oak Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Light Oak, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of broken branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Light Oak? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in skilled hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Light Oak
NC Tree Trimming serves Light Oak and the surrounding area: