Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Littleton. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Littleton. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Littleton & more! Your trees will never look better than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long often result in several exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Littleton should complete on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Littleton?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Littleton. Soon the limbs will become unruly or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if right now is the time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Littleton Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Littleton, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Deciding the optimal plan for annual pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Littleton? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Littleton
NC Tree Trimming serves Littleton and the surrounding area: