Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Locust. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to hire an insured and professional tree trimming service in Locust. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Locust & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and landscaping. Trees left untended to for several years often result in several major exterior issues over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending branches is one of several tree care services Locust homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Locust?
Don’t delay too long for tree pruning in Locust. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re curious if now is the time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Locust Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Locust, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what level of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise trimming where needed.
- Determining the best plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Locust? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists available with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Locust
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Locust and communities nearby: