Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of landscaping and home maintenance in Lowesville. Safe and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Lowesville. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Lowesville & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left ignored for too long can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Lowesville need to complete on a yearly basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Lowesville?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Lowesville. Quickly the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re wondering if now is the time to schedule tree pruning, consider any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are very close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Lowesville Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Lowesville, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Lowesville? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Lowesville
NC Tree Trimming serves Lowesville and the surrounding area: