Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Magnolia. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, equipment and hours many typical homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and professional tree trimming service in Magnolia. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Magnolia & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only recommended for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years often lead to many major exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Magnolia homeowners should schedule on an annual basis. Learn some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree allows the tree to produce and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dead branches lowers the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in Magnolia?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Magnolia. Soon the branches will become overgrown or an accident or damage might occur. If you’re questioning if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are getting very close to nearby power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or longer
The Magnolia Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Magnolia, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your trees and determine what level of trimming is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of broken limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Magnolia? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Magnolia
NC Tree Trimming serves Magnolia and communities nearby: