Tree trimming is an important part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marshall. Proper and effective tree pruning requires experience, tools and time most homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s encouraged to hire an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Marshall & more! Your trees will never look better than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to several exterior problems over time. Tree trimming to get rid of dead and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Marshall need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels across their lawn to enhance their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marshall. In short time the branches will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if now is the time to prune your tree, inspect for some of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are stretching into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Marshall and the surrounding area: