Tree trimming is a necessary part of lawn care and home maintenance in Marshall. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s often a good idea to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Marshall. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming offers trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Marshall & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t only important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left ignored for several years can lead to several major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services Marshall homeowners should perform on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your home, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and stopping pest infestations in the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a house from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Marshall?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Marshall. Quickly the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the right time to schedule tree trimming, look for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Branches and limbs are coming into contact with your house
- Branches are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Marshall Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Marshall, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to good health with precise pruning where needed.
- Outlining the optimal plan for annual trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Marshall? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have experienced arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and maintenance.
Learn more about our tree trimming service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Marshall
NC Tree Trimming serves Marshall and the surrounding area: