Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home maintenance in McDonald. Safe and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have. That’s why it’s recommended to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in McDonald. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including McDonald & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for aesthetics and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for more than 2-3 years typically lead to many major exterior issues in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dead and loose limbs and branches is one of several tree care services McDonald homeowners need to have done on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dead branches also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to protect and shield a house from wind damage and strong storms.
Need Tree Trimming in McDonald?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in McDonald. In short time the limbs will become unruly or an accident might happen. If you’re wondering if right now is the time to schedule tree trimming, consider any of these signs below:
- Tree branches and limbs are getting too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are coming into contact with your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dead
- Limbs are stretching over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The McDonald Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in McDonald, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your trees and decide what amount of trimming is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dead limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on potentially dangerous branches and diseased limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree in general.
- Restoring the tree to proper health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine pruning and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in McDonald? NC Tree Trimming is here to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in great hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and maintenance.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN McDonald
NC Tree Trimming serves McDonald and the surrounding area: