Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Mebane. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, equipment and hours a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s best to trust an insured and certified tree trimming service in Mebane. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified and insured arborists across the entire state of North Carolina – including Mebane & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our pruning service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just recommended for curb appeal and landscaping. Trees left untended to for more than 2-3 years can lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and loose branches is one of many tree care services homeowners in Mebane need to complete on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree allows the tree to spawn and grow new fruitful branches. Dying limbs also result in rot and disease.
- Removing loose limbs and dying branches lowers the chance of an accident or significant damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Mebane?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Mebane. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, inspect for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dying
- Limbs are growing over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been performed in three years or more
The Mebane Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming ensures a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Mebane, with steps including:
- Property inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what level of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is required.
- Removal of dying limbs and branches, including water sprouts and suckers, starting with potentially dangerous branches and rotted limbs, leading to more light and air and a healthier tree overall.
- Returning the tree to proper health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for annual trimming and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Mebane? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with many years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree trimming and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Mebane
NC Tree Trimming serves Mebane and neighboring communities: