Tree trimming is an important and ongoing part of lawn care and home exterior maintenance in Micro. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and hours most homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and professional tree trimming service in Micro. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning from certified arborists throughout the entire state of North Carolina – including Micro & more! Your trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just encouraged for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left uncared for for too long can result in many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to get rid of dying and bending limbs and branches is one of several tree care services homeowners in Micro should complete on a yearly basis. Find out some of the benefits of routine tree trimming here:
- Trimming dead limbs from a tree helps the tree to produce and grow new fruitful branches. Dead limbs also lead to rotting and disease.
- Eliminating hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or significant damage to your roof, your neighbor’s house or nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels around their lawn to showcase their landscaping aesthetic and curb appeal.
- Pruning assists in limiting and stopping pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees leaves the remaining branches stronger and better able to shield and protect a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Micro?
Don’t wait too long for tree pruning in Micro. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident or damage could occur. If you’re curious if now is the right time to schedule tree pruning, monitor for any of these indicators below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to power lines
- Trees and limbs are brushing against your house
- Limbs are bending or snapped or appear to be dead
- Limbs are growing into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Micro Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Micro, with steps including:
- Property inspection to review your home’s trees and decide what level of pruning is necessary or if tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dying branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, focusing on dangerous branches and rotted limbs, creating to more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise trimming where needed.
- Creating the best plan for routine trimming and the ongoing health of the tree.
- Maintaining your property and preventing damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for the best results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Micro? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists available with several years of training and experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Learn more about our tree pruning service or request a FREE estimate with our online form or call the number below with questions.
TREE TRIMMING IN Micro
NC Tree Trimming serves Micro and the surrounding area: