Tree trimming is a necessary part of landscaping and home exterior maintenance in Monroe. Proper and effective tree pruning demands experience, tools and machinery and time a lot of homeowners don’t have available. That’s why it’s encouraged to call on an insured and certified tree trimming service in Monroe. That’s where we come in! NC Tree Trimming provides trimming and tree pruning across the entire state of North Carolina – including Monroe & more! Your home’s trees will be healthier and happier than after our service.
Benefits of Tree Trimming
Tree pruning isn’t just important for curb appeal and upkeep. Trees left untended to for too long often lead to many exterior problems in the long run. Tree trimming to remove dying and hanging branches is one of several tree care services Monroe homeowners should perform on an annual basis. Discover some of the benefits of routine tree pruning here:
- Pruning dead branches from a tree helps the tree to spawn and grow new blossoming branches. Dead branches also lead to rotting and disease.
- Removing hanging limbs and dead branches reduces the chance of an accident or damage to your house, your neighbor’s home or any nearby power lines.
- Trimming allows homeowners to alter sun and shade levels throughout their lawn to improve their landscaping aesthetic and home’s curb appeal.
- Pruning is helpful for reducing and preventing troublesome pest infestations within the tree.
- Trimming trees makes the remaining limbs stronger and better able to protect and shield a home from storm damage and strong winds.
Need Tree Trimming in Monroe?
Don’t delay too long when it comes to tree pruning in Monroe. In short time the limbs will become overgrown or an accident could happen. If you’re questioning if right now is the right time to prune your tree, look for any of these signs below:
- Tree limbs and branches are too close to nearby power lines
- Branches and limbs are touching your home
- Branches are hanging loosely or appear to be dying
- Limbs are hanging over into your neighbor’s property
- Pruning hasn’t been completed in three years or more
The Monroe Tree Pruning Process
NC Tree Trimming guarantees a step-by-step process for tree trimming in Monroe, with steps including:
- Exterior inspection to examine your home’s trees and determine what amount of pruning is necessary or whether tree removal is needed.
- Removal of dead branches and limbs, including water sprouts and suckers, prioritizing dangerous branches and rotted limbs, resulting in more light and air and a healthier tree.
- Restoring the tree to excellent health with precise pruning where needed.
- Creating the optimal plan for routine pruning and the long-term health of the tree.
- Caring for your property and eliminating damage with the use of lightweight and professional equipment for safe and optimal results.
NC Tree Trimming is Just a Call Away!
Is it time to trim your trees in Monroe? NC Tree Trimming is ready to help! We have certified arborists on-call with several years of experience serving North Carolina homeowners just like you. Your trees are in good hands when you call NC Tree Trimming for tree pruning and care.
Give us a call to learn more about our tree pruning service or click the button below to request a FREE estimate with our online form.
TREE TRIMMING IN Monroe
NC Tree Trimming proudly serves Monroe and neighboring communities: